To our Monthly Q&A
to start your entrepreneurial career with impartial research.
Thank you for joining this month's Training and Q&A:
Saturday, June 3rd, 2023, at 10:00 AM Pacific.
I'm Patricia Bottero St-Jean, at OPEN FOR BUSINESS LAB, where we help freedom seekers succeed as entrepreneurs, full-time or part-time, for a life that fits them.
The goal of this discussion is to discuss business ownership as a vehicle for professional, personal, and financial growth.
To start things off, we'll have training on a solid research strategy that includes eight steps to finding the ideal business idea for the life you envision.
Following, we'll have a group coaching discussion to answer any top-of-mind questions you may have on creating or buying.
This is an open discussion primarily based on your questions.
There are points we will address:
- Several approaches to research business ideas.
- How to visualize your ideal life in 5 steps.
- Approaches to finding a business that capitalizes on your strengths.
- How to pick the right business path (create or buy) based on your vision of your ideal life.
- Types of businesses you can start while keeping a job.
To reserve your seat, click on the button below and pick the next first Saturday of the month at 10:00 AM Pacific.
And yes, it's completely free. To save your seat, click below to register.
I look forward to meeting you.
Patricia Bottero St-Jean, MBA
OPEN FOR BUSINESS LAB